Re: [Harp-L] New YouTube videos posted

great playing, Trip.  that's a fine Choking Blues.  I hear people calling out for another after that... funny thing, you learn one solo piece so well, you might as well learn two before you even offer the first because you know there's bound to be a few people listening with impeccable taste that will undoubtedly demand another immediately... and you just hate to disappoint.  nice hat.

Jim.

>>> "Trip Henderson" <trip.tunes@xxxxxxxxx> 6/11/2008 8:18 AM >>>
Hey all,
For anyone interested, I've posted a few clips from a semi-recent old time
gig. Basically a pick up band, we were asked to share the bill with Tom
Paley from the New Lost City Ramblers. I'm joined by Hank Sapoznik and
Parrish Ellis from the Wiyos. Its a very typical New York city folk gig,
complete  with tacky stage drop! After 30 years I've finally stepped up and
started singing and have a long way to go, but for anyone else on the fence
I urge you to just take the leap - its really fun!  I think if you search
YouTube for Trip Henderson you'll find them.

Ciao for now,

Trip