Excellent evening all round; his CD's went like hot cakes.

Joe is currently on tour here and there are two dates in London this week -
on Friday in Chalk Farm and on Sunday. As I understand it, these are Tango
dance and music events.  Details are on his website at www.joepowers.com

We also have Richard Hunter, influential player and teacher and author of
'Jazz Harmonica', coming to London and visiting us at our next London Harps
group meeting on 25th June which will be another unmissable event.

Details are:

Beginners: 7.15-8pmPlayers: 8-10pm

Where: The Banquet Room (access through the Cafe, disabled access available)

CANDID ARTS TRUST3 Torrens St, London, EC1V 1NQ

(Angel Islington tube)

www.candidarts.com

We are currently in negotiations with the Red Lion pub round the corner from
Candid Arts Centre in St Johns St, to adjourn to jam when our meetings end
at 10pm, so this could enhance our regular meetings enormously.

Note to any US or other non-UK based harmonica players:

If you are ever in London, drop in and see us at one of our regular
meetings, we'd love to hook up.

Cheers

Phil