[Harp-L] Take Me Out To the Ball Game

Tom wrote:

 Any one out there have this one worked out in any position ....... or have
suggestions for recordings to listen to? Maybe an alternate tuning?

Tom, other than buying a customized harp that will overdraw easily, u might want to use a country
tuning and play it in first position.  As u probably know, a CT harp has it's 5th hole draw raised
by a half step to enable you to get the major seventh note. When u need the flatted 7th, you can bend
the 5 hole draw down a half step.  In this song u will need to bend the 5 draw by a half step three
times in the melody.
?So I'd say that although the CT would do away with the 5 hole OB, it would present a different(tho
hopefully easier to overcome)challenge.
 I just tried the song in 2nd po. and there is also a 4 hole OB at the word "me" in, "buy ME some
peanuts".  Hopefully the big game in not in the near future to give you time to nail it all down.
Good luck.
ron