[Harp-L] Re: Kinder Anti-Feedback: Me Too...

JHD wrote: "...i live in the uk i've been trying to get hold of a kinder
antifeedback pedal,... i've not had much luck in ringing the company..."

Like JHD (and a few others who've posted), I've had the same experience.
I'd like to buy one new from Kinder, but there is no response to emails
or phone messages. Any help appreciated - maybe a friend of the company
who could tell them about the problem?

Failing that, I'll buy a used one in good condition from anyone who
wants to contact me off-list:  <mailto:bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Brendan