[Harp-L] Kinder Anti-Feedback

Hey Folks,

Having read the couple of recent posts on the Kinder Anti-Feedback box I
wanted to add my two cents.

1.	I doubt you'll find any harp player who will want to sell theirs; it
just works too well.
2.	If you get the AF+ box you don't need to buy the Harp King amp.  The
box will make just about any basic 4x10 (or any other amp for that matter)
sound great, usually without tube swaps.   Buddy of mine just got the AF+
and uses it through his Baseman RI and it sounds smokin'.
3.	As soon as I get an extra $370.00 I'm going to get an extra one just
to have on hand.  If I lost mine of damaged it somehow I would consider it a
real loss, more so than if I lost my amp.
4.	Somebody's eventually going to reverse engineer this thing and
market it somehow.  I don't know if John Kinder holds a patent on the design
but he really aught to.
5.	I sure wish the box had an on/off switch so I didn't have to pull
the cables out to conserve the batteries.
6.	Speaking of batteries, I sure wish there was a way to rig two 9v
adapters to it so I could just plug it in instead of using batteries.  I
wouldn't mind if the box were twice as big and had the needed transformer
and power chord - and an on/off switch.  This would be a great improvement
in my opinion.
7.	I tried using Lithium 9v batteries in mine, hoping they would have
longer life and all.  They didn't work very well.  I sounded real harsh.  I
think (though I don't really know) that the unit is very sensitive to how
the voltage enters the system.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh