Re: [Harp-L] Kinder Anti-Feedback and a question

Mike-

I too use a 2x10 cab, but slightly different configuration.  It is an
Avatar closed back cab, the speakers are Weber Sig and Jensen Mod,
both ceramic, and I'm using the Weber Beam Blocker diffusers.  I am
very happy with the sound.  I drive it with a Masco ME-18 amp.  It is
not quite as loud as a 4x10 Bassman-type harp amp, but it is very
close.  Stage volume has not really been an issue.

I've not tried the Kinder AFB+ pedal but I am arranging to borrow
Jason's spare when he tours through Colorado next month.  I'll publish
a review of it with various amps in the Blues Harp Amps Blog after
wringning it out.

-Rick Davis
the Blues Harp Amps blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/