Re: [Harp-L] Weber VST 6x9 speakers?

Can't say that I have any experience  with what you are talking about, but I
like the idea of the 6x9 speakers. Let us  know what it sounds like. I need to
build some sort of cabinet my self and you  just said what I needed to hear
to get started. Thanx.

                   Randy
                 BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 6/17/2008 8:58:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,