[Harp-L] Mark LaVoie's Live HARMONICA LESSONS over the phone.

I just had my first harmonica lesson last evening, over the phone. It went really well. I charge $40.00 for a 45min lesson.

I have been teaching students at Middlebury College. There are comment's on my teaching, from Professor Peter Hamlin in my Bio. on the Delta Groove link below. You also can go to the "Review" link on Delta Groove and read the review from Seven Days, on Bill Sims Jr. and Mark LaVoie's CD.

My teaching style works well for the beginner harmonica player, and players who are working on Tone. My style is improve, and we work in the moment, charting out patterns that work for YOU! On single notes I teach Pucker position.

In beginner lessons we  focuse on rythem chords, using a harmonica in the key of G,  and learn how to  place the  harmonica in your mouth that creates a full Mouth Organ Tone. After one lesson you will have a foundation to work from. We also work on single note's.

Interested players can call my home phone 802-453-4028, or my cell:phone 802-236-5665.

Stay tuned!
Mark LaVoie

Mark Lavoie
4849 Bristol Rd