[Harp-L] Twilight Zone Harp

Many thanks to Warren for his Twilight Zone Harp link.
I've looked for this clip for years, so this has made my day. . (JRNB at  the
Little Bear in Evergreen will do the same a week from now). I expect many
besides myself have spent countless hours (ok, at least several moments)
Googling the now familiar harp-l sign off:  "He has a fantastic  machine that gives
off a death ray..."
I've always like that. So before the rush begins, I'm claiming this one as
my own:

"I just took out my harmonica,
Blew a couple of chords,
and they just fainted dead away..."