To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Multiple Harps... or alternate tunings...

airmojoken@xxxxxxxxx writes:

There's  nothing wrong with using multiple harps, if you are comfortable
doing  so.

Absolutely!
For 3 years I was playing 6 nights a week with a Gospel choir...
One praise and worship song modulated through all 12 keys!
I think that is a little excessive... But In that tune I used 12 diatonic
harps!
John Walden
London
England