[Harp-L] French female harp player

Steve wrote:
I'm always a little behind... but a while back someone mentioned here a French
woman who is a good harp player. Christellester is her name.  I finally had a
chance to check out her YouTube stuff and it's amazing. She's 24, using
overblows and playing all kinds of things.

 It was I who posted about her a few days ago. Her name is Christell; I think she is really 38 (I
think she was joking when she said 24).  Here's here link again:   http://fr.youtube.com/user/christellester  .
  Yes, she plays lots of interesting stuff.  Check out her version of Yesterday in 12th
position on a C harp. She's nice to look at too.  Her video of her playing Misty is a treat for
the eyes and ears. She is a Seydell endorsee.
  I recognize a few harp-L'ers who have posted to her site, so some of us were already hip to her.
Btw, I saw Jason Ricci had posted to her site.
  Then Christopher wrote of Rachelle Plas at this link:   http://www.myspace.com/rachelleplas .
Very good.  I've been meaning to learn Minor Swing and her version is interesting.  Btw, her MySpace
page has Howard Levy & Jason in her friends.
ron