Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Mexican

Victorio;
             Enjoyed looking at the pictures of these interesting old harps. What I'd be even more interested in would be archival recordings of these instruments being played.
             As you say, the tremolo harp is the harmonica " most representative in the past " of Mexican harmonica playing.
             I have quite a few recordings of Mexican music, and like it very much, but there is no harmonica on any of it.
             I'm not interested in present day people playing blues, jazz etc etc; only in traditional Mexican music, and the older the better.
             Do you have any suggestions, sound files etc. you could send me?
Regards,
Rick Dempster,
Melbourne,
Australia

>>> victorio montes silva <silvaharp@xxxxxxxxxxx> 18/06/2008 3:30 >>>

Hello everyone

Today I share with you the blogspot a good friend of mine.

http://armonicademexico.blogspot.com/

Together we are rescuing the tradition of harmonica tremolo in Mexico

They may see photographs of the harmonic most representative in the past Mexican.

Besides adding new information on an ongoing basis.

To enjoy it and hope your comments.

Atte.
Victorio Montes Silva
04455 1681-5162