Re: [Harp-L] Re: Multiple Harps... or alternate tunings...

Ken Hildebrand <airmojoken@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But you may want to try some alternate tuned harps (diatonic 10-holers). Which tuning you use depends on the song and how the notes layout best
for the song.

so, here's a question for the funky tunings crowd. do you generally acquire a full set of harps in the alternate tunings you like, or do you just pick specific ones for specific songs, or maybe just a few in commonly used keys?

i've never tried these, but have been curious.  but my toy budget barely
keeps me in regular harps, let alone fancy tuned ones.

-- Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me. I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope. I'm going to die full of hope. - Cornel West