[Harp-L] promaster review

 hey Mike. i have a promaster in A. my front line harps have almost all become Seydels, but i still like my promaster. it is very airtight, bends easily, and the volume out of it is very good (due to the open back part of the covers). i have blown a 5 draw once in over a year and a half of playing it as my first line A harp and that's because i was a little hard on the 5 draw before on 1 song. i've since learned to ease up. i am not too hard on most of my harps now, and i think the longevity should be similar to the Golden Melody you play now.
 i have always been a fan of the idea- try as many different harps as possible (even if that takes a few years), and find what you like best. so go for it, IMHO, it's worth the $.

Shawn >'From: 'Michael D'Aurizio' <mdaurizio@xxxxxxxx>>Subject: [Harp-L] (no subject)>Hello All,>I was wondering what anybody had to say about the suzuki promaster harps.(non valved).I am >currently playing Golden Melodys,and want to try something new. Any reviews would be greatly >appreciated. Thanks.>MikeShawn'77 FJ40 'Bionic''63 FJ45 SWB'69 FJ40 trailer'97 F350 CC PSDhttp://code29band.comhttp://www.myspace.com/bosqueblues