[Harp-L] amped up - HG30

I finally bought an amp, the Harpgear 30, to cut through the fog of electric guitars, and it's great!    I a/b/c'd the amp with my litte Alamo Fiesta (3 watts), and Jason Ricci's back-up Bassman '59 Reissue (recently retired by Jason for a Harpgear 50.)   Both of my other amps are very fine, but the HarpGear 30 is solid as a brick, light as a feather, and as sweet as molasses!

The HG30 is the best amp I have!   Thanks to Brian Purdy of Harpgear,

-Dave Fertig