RE: [Harp-L] Tuning

> Should I ever wish to retune my harmonicas (rather than accepting
> "good enough for the blues"
>
> Answer:
>
> "Good enough for blues," simply, isn't!
> John Walden

I suppose so, but I can't be the only one here who listens to recordings of those great blues harmonica players of the past with their $2 Marine Bands whilst not giving a stuff about the fact that they didn't have electronic tuners...

Steve

Ps.  I'd be lost without my cheapie Seiko job - at least I can lend it to wayward guitar and fiddle players!

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica
HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000002ukm/direct/01/