From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of spahconvention06@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2008 2:34 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Charlie Musselwhite at SPAH

I'm happy to announce that Charlie will be at SPAH this year.  We are
very lucky to have the support of Seydel and the SPAH board in bringing
back such a legend.  He enjoyed his visit so much last year, that he
made time in a very busy month to be a guest during the convention.
He'll be conducting a question and answer seminar and playing a bit in
informal settings.

This year is shaping up with a solid talent base and returning quests
from years past.

Rodrigo Eberienos is comming up from Brazil with a tango set on Wed
night.  He's not been since Denver 2001 Jazz harp is well covered this
year with William Galison, Charles Spranklin, Chris Bauer, George
Brooks, Chris Michalek, Tom Stryker, Randy Singer and Ron Kalina. Irish/
Fiddle Tune harp with James Conway, Brendan Power, Tim Moyer, Winslow
Yerxa, Cara Cooke and myself. Madcat and Kane, Dave Moore, Charlie
Musselwhite and RJ Mischo will hold down the blues. Jason's blow off on
Tuesday is always worth getting in early for. Chris Bauer Trio and The
Hotshots will be playing traditional harp. Willi Burger and Stan Harper
have classical covered. Joes Filisko and his team is as strong as ever.

It's going to be great year hosted by the vetern Gateway club in St
Louis.

See you all in St Louis.

Paul