[Harp-L] Topic: Sampling and Looping systems advice?

Topic: Sampling and Looping systems advice?

Hello Everyone,
This is a first time for me to place a question to  HarpL participants.
My enquiry is:
Can some one help inform me on the best and easiest to use ..'Looping' /Sampling system for me to add to my ongoing creativity and solo shuffle playing.

I recently have had the pleasure of contact with Chris D'Errico  [Las Vegas] www.myspace.com/sidewalkbeggar.
after a quick listen to his tunes... I think he's great. I've heard others doing similar human beatbox + harmonica/jawharp things but i havn't had the heart to ask about what equiptment they prefer to use to create this one-man band style.

Can anyone out there please give some suggestions on how to put a simple [possibly budget priced] system together?

Thanks very much,
billy James
www.myspace.com/billyjamesstiffie
www.myspace.com/thedeltaampsbluesband