Re: [Harp-L] amplification question - unbalanced PI

I tested the feedback-fighting properties of the 12DW7 PI tube at the
Blues Harp Amps Blog.  You can read the article at this link:

Testing the 12DW7 Phase Inverter Tube
http://bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/2008/06/testing-12dw7-phase-inverter-tube.html

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog