[Harp-L] challenged by Chromatic

After following a recent thread on chromatics, I wanted to post about what I
am finding most frustrating right now - tongue-blocking octaves.  I am a TB
diatonic player; I play TB in about 80% of my playing.  But when I try to do
octaves on the chromatic I'm flummoxed.  I just can't make a tight fit, let
alone even get clean octaves.  So much of what I want to do is in octaves;
it just doesn't sound right to my ear without those fat octave tones.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh