Re: [Harp-L] This looks interesting - Mountable Gig Tray

I own that tray. Note that it is quite hefty for its' size and can bang up your other equipment if not separated in its' own pocket or pouch.

It works fairly well but it's weight can make your mic stand less stable.

It is really designed to mount on a more sturdy steel drum stand vs a lighter mic stand.

Gary Popenoe