[Harp-L] Harp holders

FWIW, I use the Cadillac Pete harp trays when I'm gigging, and leave them out and setup on mic stands at home so my harps are  always available for impromptu playing/practicing. I think they are` a bit overpriced, but I do like them. I have one of the molded plastic and one opf the ash wood, if money were no objest I'd go just with the wooden model.

Walter Joyce

http://biggestloser.msn.com/