From: "sonny22@xxxxxxx" <sonny22@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, March 1, 2008 11:08:20 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Golden Melodies with wood combs

So does anyone jazz up their GM's with wooden combs?? Thoughts? Opinions?? I mainly play GMs but have a love/hate relationship with them because of the plastic comb.? The only?person I know that makes wood combs for the GM is Earl the Pearl.? It's pricey, but def. looks worth trying at least once.
Thanks,
Austin