Re: [Harp-L] Blues licks in First Position

The Code for the three balls simply says: blow (yellow), draw (green)  and
bent (green with black rim). The CODE does not distinguish between the various
shadings of the bent notes. The bend code needs to be expanded or revised. I
only watched three of the videos -- I didn't make a study of them. My point is
the DEGREE of the bends is not readily clear. The little balls also get larger
and smaller to indicate volume.
My point is that nobody wants to STUDY this new form of tab to try to make
sense of it. Either a different color or half-moon (1/2 step), full moon (full
step) and full moon with a dot or slash (step & half) would more sense. To
expect a harmonica player to examine a modulating ball is too much.

Other than that, I thought the concept was excellent.
Phil

In a message dated 3/2/2008 3:22:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,