Re: [Harp-L] Golden Melody wood combs

Yes, I have a beautiful GM composite in "D" that I've used as my first call
harmonica since 2000. The workmanship is excellent, the visual is excellent,
and  the tone and playability is excellent. Most of you on the "L" should know
that I  favor the OB, OD techniques, do not "BLOW", but rather "BREATHE" the
harmonica,  and cover a lot of styles. The harmonica is still in excellent tune
and  response.

I'm very pleased with this harmonica and highly recommend it to those of  you
that favor the GM.

The Iceman

In a message dated 3/2/2008 9:19:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,