Re: [Harp-L] Howard Levy in Philadelphia 3/23/08

I hope this isn't the case here, and I know this is just petty semantics,
but I've always resented things being labeled a "workshop" when, in fact,
they are just a demonstration / lecture. A workshop implies active learning
and interaction, and I've lost track of the times I've been excited to work
on something with the guidance of an expert in their "workshop," only to
find myself only sitting and listening to a lecture / performance.  The
latter can be really cool...as long as I didn't have different expectations.

....and I'll probably fall for the "workshop" monicker again....