[Harp-L] Jeff Carp

Hey Jesse,
   Thanks again for the invaluable info.  Looks like we were in agreement,
after all.  Would've loved to have found some Home Juice recordings.  I
vaguely remember reading an old Rolling Stone one day and stumbling upon
Jeff's name in a Janis Joplin article.  She was gigging in Milwaukee and
stopped by a club afterwards to relax and see a friend play.  The friend was
Jeff Carp and he was working with his own band that evening.  Probably the
Home Juice band.  That was the first I heard of him as a frontman and I
assumed with connections like Janis Joplin he wouldn't be in town much
longer.

Mick Zaklan