Re: [Harp-L] Where Do You Put Your Case?

yup, happened to me once, so I always put it on the floor under a chair or
in an area on stage where it is impossible to step.
now remember, this is pertaining to those "jam sessions" where you have to
get up to play without time to set the stage as you want it.....

In a message dated 3/4/2008 10:00:05 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,