[Harp-L] Case stays put....

I use an Anvil flight case that is 18" wide, 12" deep, and 12" tall.
It is foamed on the inside and holds three trays.
The bottom tray layer has foam cut outs for one vocal and three harp mics, transformers, and spare amp tubes.
The middle layer holds spare harps, harp tool kit, and song lists, set lists, etc. and a magnet-based, bendy armed mini LED flashflight
to keep the case lit on dark stages so I can easily find the harp I need, see set lists, and even lyrics to songs that are new.

The top layer is a slotted harp carrier that holds 16 diatonics, two chroms, and two tremelo/chorus harps.

The top layer also conveniently fits into a padded nylon computer briefcase for transport to practice, jam sessions,
sit-in gigs.

Between sets, the lid on my case gets closed and the latches shut.

During a set, if someone were to 'bump' into it....they'd go flying before the case would.

It's heavy, bomb-proof, and could survive airline luggage handling (though it is carry-on sized).
I use a small, collapsable two wheel cart to haul this case, my small Champ-sized amp, and a pedal box set up (if using one).

Various Anvil, Calzone, and other flight cases can be had on eBay for affordable prices.
Beware of the cheap knock offs. Shop around for awhile and know what sizes would work best for you.
You can get minicell foam to custom cutout tray sections....and Cadillac Pete's harp tray works great, too.

-Will