Re: [Harp-L] where do you put your case?

I solved my harps-onstage problem with 2 cases from Jeff at Cumberland. One holds 7 harps and I slide that one onto my belt. The other, also a 7 harp case, I sit on a stool right in front of me, next to the mic stand. I use 13 different harps throughout the night, but most of them are the ones on my belt. The others (in various flats and sharps, etc) that I use less often are the ones on the stool. Works for me.
Steve Webb in Minnesota, where the temp is still aiming at the below zero mark.