[Harp-L] Re: Where do you put your case?

Hello, Harp Case Heroes.

All of the earlier posts on this subject show great practicality and
inventiveness. My suggestion goes into the practicality category.

When traveling, I put the harmonicas in a soft cloth attache-type case that
I bought at a local Salvation Army discount store, price about $3. Each harp
is  also in it's own harmonica case.

When I get to the gig, I set a towel on a black, Manhasset brand music  stand
with the tray parallel to the floor, or slightly tilted toward me, with  the
edge on the bottom of the tilt. Then I take the harps out of their separate
cases and arrange them on the towel and music stand.

The Manhasset or other similar brand music stands are available at most
music instrument retail stores and sheet music stores, and sell for about $40
retail price.

It's simple and practical. Setup time is much shorter than the time it  takes
to read this, and packing up is also fast.

John Broecker