Re: [Harp-L] Harp Key ID -- labels

I also use the "dots". I buy them in different colors and write the keys in
black with a Sharpie marker. I put mine on the right side of the harp comb
(I stack my harps vertically in a homemade plastic box with dividers). I
don't use fingernail polish. I use an exacto knife to cut off the excess of
the labels. Now and then I have replace them but not often. What I like
about this system is that the label color tells me what type of harp it is
(orange for standrad keys, yellow for high keys, white for sharp keys, etc.)