From: "Bill Hines" <billhines4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] under the radar....
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

I'll contribute, just to stick up for a few folks that I consider to
belong in this category (I cringe every time someone starts a 'list'
thread - i.e. best harp/tuba duos - solely because I know for a fact
that we've lost some great contributors to this list just because of the
sheer volume of posts and perceived negative change in the signal to
noise ratio that these thread contribute to...)

Dane Paul Russell - York PA (plays with Bobby Parker, great all around
funk/rock/blues player)
Mike Easton Camp Hill PA - Chicago blues, but now moving more to
chromatic and other styles (jazz, world, etc) and a world-renowned harp
tech
Pete Sheridan Mechanicsburg PA - author of the great book on vintage
harp gear and getting 'that' sound, plays up in State College most
Friday evenings

Note there's something more, significant there from each of them other
than just being more than "really good players".

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA