Re: [Harp-L] successful stage case

You know, I've spent a lot of time considing options that hang on the mic stand and decided it would be visually distracting to the audience.

Along those lines, some basic stage craft that I've learned includes getting out from behind the mic stand if I am cupping the mic.( off the stand).

So often I see performers standing behind a mic stand. Very distracting.

Gary Popenoe