Subject: [Harp-L] Harp Key ID

There's a craft store where I live: ACMoore...I just checked their  online
store and it seems they're all over the East Coast as well. They carry a  lot of
scrap-booking supplies since it has become such a huge past time.

  I just saw several packages of letters in all styles, shapes, sizes  and
colours (as well as white and black)...for prices ranging from $1.00+ a pack  to
$5.00, depending on how many were contained in the package. The smallest
sheets had 3 of each letter.

Some of the items were stickers, others 'rub-on's', some transfer  style
(iron-on), and others made for decoupage. All interesting.

Of course there isn't the Bb ..(but that could be cribbed together by use  of
the smaller letters) or the music notes, but I did see some musical 'notes'
on another sheet.  I was interested in getting those to make labels for my
new file drawers...to designate which ones are specifically 'music'  oriented.
Hadn't thought of them for harmonicas.  Now I have a reason to  pick up a
couple of packages.

here's a link to their on-line store..and samples of a sheet of alphabet
'stickers' for less than $2.00:

_http://www.acmoore.com/p-56563-alphabets-stickers-with-numbers-large-black-wh
ite-compact-192pkg.aspx_
(http://www.acmoore.com/p-56563-alphabets-stickers-with-numbers-large-black-white-compact-192pkg.aspx)

or....you could colour code them..to ensure your harp stays a wee bit
distinctive from everyone else's ;)

_http://www.acmoore.com/p-56562-alphabets-stickers-with-numbers-large-primary-
compact-192pkg.aspx_
(http://www.acmoore.com/p-56562-alphabets-stickers-with-numbers-large-primary-compact-192pkg.aspx)

(they have pastels too)

A wee bit more expensive are the 'rub-on's' ...they claim won't  scratch or
come off.

_http://www.acmoore.com/p-52313-reminisce-font-buffet-rub-ons-dairyland.aspx_
(http://www.acmoore.com/p-52313-reminisce-font-buffet-rub-ons-dairyland.aspx)

Elizabeth