To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 2:42 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Charlie Sayles

Hey , I was so glad to see this guy's name mentioned (in the "under the radar" thread) - I got to meet Charlie about 10 years ago, when he came to play for a week in Tel Aviv, Israel. I went to his shows, got to jam with him a few times. His playing influenced me a lot - he was using a mic direct to the PA, no amp, and sounded great. A really nice freindly guy, too. I haven'nt heared from him in years - has any one seen hin recently?
Hammer