Re: [Harp-L] Where Do You Put Your Case?

On Mar 6, 2008, at 8:17 PM, MundHarp@xxxxxxx wrote:

I guess most harp players have this problem.

I simply get a chair (any sort of chair) and put my harp case on that. (if
there is room)
Otherwise, I put my harp case on the floor.

My working kit consists of two sets of ten hole Blues Harp MS (Mostly with
metal combs), that is 2 of each in the major keys. I find that diatonics
sometimes fail me, and I like to have a spare harmonica to hand in case the one
I'm playing fails.

I also carry a set of 12 x 270" chroms, one in each key, Plus my Renny in
"C" and a 270 "tenor" C... Oh yes plus a few 12 hole diatonics, and so on...

This takes up a lot of space.

If you find the perfect answer, please let me know!

Best wishes,
John Walden
London

I keep mine in their case on the floor. Harps have a hard time landing on the floor if they're already ON the floor.
smo-joe