[Harp-L] under the radar

Hi Joe - These players can be classified as diatonic players. Some can blow some great blues Chrome though...Garth Asmussen can do some nice delicate stuff on the chromatic when he wants to...

These great harpsters play in  PITTSBURGH - Sam Blancato,  Andy Gabig,  Bob Beach,  Willie Tri,  Doctor Blue,  John Hegedus,  Johnny Rooster,  Garth Asmussen,  Joe Lodovici, Perry ?...I'm Sure that I am forgetting some? Yea, I did - WVa Bob reminded me of -Lucy Van Sickel, oh and don't forget Marc Reisman....Who am I missing?

Can't forget Pittsburgh Blues - Legend; the late GREAT : James King