Re: [Harp-L] Maybe you guys know....

The best softwear I've found to print out scores and play the music is :
_http://www.sibelius.com/products/sibelius/index.html_
(http://www.sibelius.com/products/sibelius/index.html)
It is awesome.
All the best,
John

In a message dated 08/03/2008 22:47:00 GMT Standard Time, edamico@xxxxxxx
writes:

I use  Finale allegro. I think the company is smart muscic. It will
transcribe,print  parts, play parts and it has quick time instruments and a soft synth
built in.  It can also generate simple accompaniments from a
lite version of band in a  box.
If you buy the full finale I think it give you the
full version of  band in a box.

Good Luck

Emile Diggs  D'Amico

>>> "samblancato"  <samblancato@xxxxxxxxxxx> 03/08/08 13:08 PM >>>
Hi Folks,

Thought I'd pick your brains on a software question.  I'm  looking for
software with which I can write music.  What I want are  two things.
Firstly, I want a program that will allow me to play a bass  line on a
midi-type keyboard and have the notes I'm playing appear on a  staff where
they're supposed to.  Secondly, I want a program that will  allow to just
write out charts for songs - the chord changes for the  song.