Re: [Harp-L] Blues Scale / Shapes

You know , I don't doubt that Milton did have those skills.

I ended up doing the session with some good players. The drummer with Kitaro and a guitar player named Don Peak who also worked for Ray Charles, Phil Spector and others. The engineer, Jim Chrichton, is the bass player with Saga. My friend Alex Del Zoppo (keyboards) was one of the founding members of Sweetwater. They were one of the opening acts at Woodstock.

The history and the talent in the room was wonderful.

The studio next door is owned by the Jacksons and the next studio down, I'm told, was where one of the early Elton John albums was recorded. All in an unassuming corner of the San Fernando Valley.

LA is full of music history and veteran players. Once in a while, I get to tap into that and have a great musical day.

Gary Popenoe