Re: [Harp-L] Tune Down (Guitar)

Suppose I'm playing cross harp and for example on C Key. The guitar should
be playing on G Key, right? But if I tune the guitar on tune down half step,
should I use a down half step on harp too? I mean, in this particular
situation, I should play with a F# key instead of the G Key i was playing on
standard tunning, right?

That's correct. When you're playing G on a guitar that's been downtuned half a step, you are actually playing in what is called 'concert F#', and you would play the appropriate harps you like when the band or guitarist is in F#.

In fact, I play guitar tuned down a half step, so when I'm playing in G I use a B harp in second position.