[Harp-L] Suzuki SCH-48 Chord Harmonia and Suzuki SDB-39 Extended Bass Harmonica FOR SALE

Hello people,I'm a chromatic and diatonic harmonica player from Norfolk England.I have a Suzuki SCH-48 Chord Harmonica (RRP £799) and a Suzuki ExtendedBass Harmonica SDB-39 (RRP £679) that I am thinking of selling.Could anyone please tell me how much I should ask for these fineinstruments? Also, does anyone have any ideas of places I can advertisethem other than Ebay?Both instruments are in perfect as new condition and come with theirleather coated, velvet lined hard cases and cleaning clothes. Neitherinstrument has been played for more than a couple of hours. They werebought brand new from suzuki a couple of years ago for a harmonica triothat never formed.Many thanks,Shane.
Who's friends with who and co-starred in what?
http://www.searchgamesbox.com/celebrityseparation.shtml