[Harp-L] Re: Endorsers

Congrats to Brian on having Jason as his endorser. Just an update from  here;
Two new overseas endorsers signed on, Peder Nande of Denmark, who have  owned
I think every model, he said the Cruncher was the best one I made for him,
and also Ian Collard of Australia, on of down under's finest players and I are
fine tuning his Cruncher. Ian also owned a SJ2, I will update you on their
bios  on the site. If anyone is going to be at San Jose in June for Dave's
masterclass, email me off list. I will be doing a guest artist performance.
Always fun.      I have one Cruncher with the Western  tolex and tan grill, if
anyone is interested let me know for pics. Running tax  time specials, 1495 for
Cruncher and 1895 for the 410. Thank you and hope to see  you in California.