[Harp-L] Sonny Jr.'s Cruncher

  Speaking as someone who has searched and, spent way too much money, chasing that elusive tone.Finally I've found it! I can get good sounds out of my Kal,Princeton,Premier,Champ,Silvertone, but I just unpacked my CRUNCHER plugged it in and scared myself. I'm not a pro, I just love blues harp.I'm not on Gary's payroll,but I do own other Sonnys. This man knows what he's doing.
   I don't know how to say it in technical terms, I just know what sounds good.
  Great Amp--First Class Support
   See me at a jam you can play mine.