[Harp-L] Correction

In my slightly long winded story about jams, I misspelled two names. They are correctly "Appice" and "Bogert." Both men were members of Vanilla Fudge, a band I recalled from my childhood but did not follow .

By the way. It is really not uncommon in LA to run across credentialed music veterans in musical circles. So, it is relatively easy to drop names. These guys don't just dissappear to some mansion with their alledged millions. Most walk away from their brush with fame with a catalogue of great experiences and little else. For example, my real estate agent has a gold record on his wall.

These guys have to keep working for a living. Most that I have met still have a burning passion to play. The fun is that that they play with the professionalism and attitude it takes to be in the big leagues. It is a lesson for me every time a play with them.

Gary Popenoe