[Harp-L] Re: How Many Working Harmonicas Do You Have?

Hi...

Answer one: I have more harps than I probably need. But there are
basically three sets: one gig/jam set in a custom case I made out of
an old aluminum attache case and some pick n pluck foam, with 18
harps including some lows, flats minors and dupes. Also, a set in the
car in a special holder that keeps them right next to my seat so I
can play along with the Sirius Blues channel. Finally, a backup set
in a Hohner harp case that I keep at home for playing around the
house and practice. These are mostly LO's (I love 'em since they
almost never fail and last forever), 3 or 4 MB's (MS), a bunch of
Special 20's, a couple of GM's, a Seydel Harpmaster (just to
experiment with, and not bad), 2 or 3 Hohner Pro Harps, and my latest
acquisition - a Bushman Delta Frost in A, just to try - I like it a
lot so far. Add to that a bunch of parts, extra reed plates, etc, and
a Chrometta 12 in C just to see if I can learn chromatic - which is
not much so far :-)

- Robert

Be a better friend, newshound, and