[Harp-L] Re: How Many Working Harmonicas Do You Have?

28 diatonics in a Pelicase with pluck out foam standing on end.
You can't see the keys, but I keep them in chromatic order, so know where they all are.

12 in each key
a backup for each key
a tertiary backup in A, C, and D, plus a Low F

Ned Kraft
www.nedkraft.com
Hoosier Daddys, Attack Band, Blue C Trio

P.S. - Playing chomatic, thank for encouragement. I mostly had the yips, but took a lesson from Michael Rubin when I was in Austin a few weeks ago and think I'll do at least a couple of tunes with it at gigs before summer. He's a great teacher and super nice guy, so look him up if you're ever in Austin.
www.michaelrubinharmonica.com

Here's us on youtube playing on a friend's back porch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p7sRTdEThY