Re: [Harp-L] Chris C. ("Arkansas Trap" by George Smith)

Hey Dennis:

  The George Smith stuff is compressed with the RAR format. There are plenty of free utilities out there that can open those files for you. I use this one: http://www.extractnow.com/ but I don't think they have a Mac version. I'm not a Mac guy so I can't advise you on that, but it's a pretty basic file compression format so I'm sure there's something out there for Mac. Try Stuffit maybe?

  -Chris