Re: [Harp-L] Greunling/Guyger Tour Last Night

Is that the tall thin tower system that I've seen at guitar center?

Gary Popenoe

On Mar 18, 2008, at 9:31 AM, IcemanLE@xxxxxxx wrote:

Second that - it is a bad feed back loop that developed over the years -
to reach an audience, you force them to listen to you - VOLUME. It happens at
major concerts on down to intimate clubs. Bad philosophy.

Some musicians insist that the only way they get "their sound" is at a
certain high volume (I don't buy into that one myself).

I'm insulted when I'm forced to listen to loud music. I much rather prefer
to be given a choice. At a lower volume, if the music is worthwhile, I'll be
listening closely.

The path I'm on using BOSE system has proven that it doesn't have to be this
way any longer. Most in the audience find it a real revelation.

The Iceman