RE: [Harp-L] Just Intonation for Blues?

Has anyone experimented with tuning the higher-pitched of the two reeds in every hole of an unvalved harp to a reference pitch of A=442 or 443 (since that reed's pitch can be flattened more easily) while tuning the lower-pitched of the two reeds to A=440 or 441?  I tried this awhile back but arrived at no clear conclusion.

John Thaden